Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why www.vw.com doesn't work for me???

Hello everyone. I have a strange problem. I'm trying to access the Volkswagen website for quite a while now, but it's just doesn't work on my computer. I use latest Fire Fox and IE, and both of them won't load even a home page. I tried disabling Antivirus, Antispam, and firewall on my computer still doesn't work. I have Verizon DSL, not dial up. This is the only website that I can't access. I asked some people online to check if it works for them, and it did.



This is very strange. Can anybody help me here.



Thanks for your time.



( i can go to international Volkswagen website, but not American one)



Why www.vw.com doesn't work for me???anti virus software



I just went there via firefox %26 it uses scripts so you might want to check %26 see if you have java disabled. They also are using flash on their website %26 not on the international one. Make sure that you have the latest flash player installed for your browser.



Why www.vw.com doesn't work for me???aurora



http://www.vw.com This link works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment