Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hotmail rejects my Emails send from Yahoo, Now I know why...?

I always have some links in my signature, like the free Word2007, Free virusscan etc etc. Now Hotmail adjusted its AntiSpam and is blocking all Emails with links in them, beware. Can you beleive how much hardship I have passed through to find this out by myself. It should be illegal to make adjustments like that without notifing the users. I dislike Hotmail anyway because you cant export your addresses, that is called stealing. Yahoo behave ok? OK guys and girls, has this happened to you as well?



Hotmail rejects my Emails send from Yahoo, Now I know why...?abtuvurys 2005



You need to go through your Hotmail email settings and your Yahoo email settings. They did not make an adjustment, you just haven't set your email options correctly for what you want.



To STOP receiving all unwanted email, do the following:



Log into your Email, go to Options (upper right hand side). Go through all your settings and don't forget to save them too.



Under Spam Protection, make sure your Spam Guard is turned ON. Option to immediately delete all Spam messages. This will force all new email to redirect to your Inbox. Option to Block messages that you mark as Spam. If you plan on keeping your



Bulk folder, also option messages you mark as Not-Spam to be moved to your Inbox. Always Option to Block all Images until you can look them over first. This prevents spammers from knowing you opened their email. Save Changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment