Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Popup's still bothering me and my PC?

hey..i have a norton protection....and it works perfect...and the antispam section in that norton in ON....but popup's still coming to my PC...and its all about travel and love and dating...whats up with that...how can i get rid of all that forever....i have an XP......thank you



Popup's still bothering me and my PC?antispyware



I'm not advertising products, but want you to get the right solution. The truth is that Norton does not provide complete coverage in their products. I know, because use Norton AntiVirus and Internet protection.



You will be amazed to find out just how many bugs you have on your PC that Norton does not identify. I use Norton, but hightly recommend you purchase the Award Winning product from PCTools.com called Spyware Doctor. It includes a feature called On Guard, and you have my word that you will be extremely please you purchased this product. I have renewed my subscription for 3 years now. It will stop the bugs, the popups and much more it their tracks. Most importantly, it will identify many malicious programs that Norton does not, and wipe them out. I had a similar problem as you do, had the Norton popup blocker turned on, but it did not work. Spyware Doctor found the program that caused them to appear and got rid of it. Good luck :)



Popup's still bothering me and my PC?best antivirus software



Download, install, update, then run Lavasoft Adaware! It is one of the best free softwares out there!! It works great!!
What type of browser are you using?
Click your tools tab on your browser and take a look at your pop up blocker. Maybe it isn't turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment