Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have outlook express 6. Why is there no spam folder?

In my old outlook (not express) there was a spam folder, and a button marked 'this is not spam' and another button marked 'empty the spam folder'. Now all the spam goes into my inbox marked 'norton antispam'. Also, I get around 100 spam emails daily - any way of reducing this?



I have outlook express 6. Why is there no spam folder?download



Outlook express is old hat now. Your internet security suite should pop up a box and ask you if you would like a spam filter added. I know Norton does.



In fact most security suites offer this option.



(hope you have internet security on your system, you need it)



Dont google also offer a spam filter as part of the google pack (free)?



I have outlook express 6. Why is there no spam folder?hijackthis



try using monzilla thunder bird, way way better

No comments:

Post a Comment