Monday, August 17, 2009

All my mcafee expired 5 days ago..I just found out help how can I protect computer for free?

All my mcafee expired 5



My kids got me computer..must have done a 90 day trial..was out of town --today my computer said these four things expired 4 days ago.



McAfee SpamKiller,



McAfee Privacy Service



McAfee Personal Firewall Plus



McAfee VirusScan



It show my antiabuse, anti virus, and antispam killer as red (only antihacker index still is green)



Virus span is disabled; personal firewall plus are still protected, while privacy service and spamkiller are expired.



Are there any free comparable protections out there..also to reinstate all, how much is it..is it $29.95 for each one or for all of them?



If you give a free program, do you have link for download..is it permantly free or temporary?



Please help.



Is this true..I heard if you have too many downloads, if messes up computer or if you have program similar to Mcafee, more than one messes it up. I am worried it might make things worst. Is this a concern?



All my mcafee expired 5 days ago..I just found out help how can I protect computer for free?liveupdate



You can only use one anti-virus at a time or they will cause a conflict. The same is with firewall, only use one.



You can use as many anti-spyware softwares as you like as long as only one has resident "real-time" protection. (Most free anti-spywares have no real-time).

No comments:

Post a Comment