Saturday, August 15, 2009

I need ur help and lots of answers, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I know that Professional is better than Home, but is the Home OK for personal use? I have never come across a Home Edition, bcuz in India most use pirated XP Professional. I have one too, but I am going to change to genuine Home in 2 days(I want the MS updates). Can you please tell me all the features of Pro which are missing in Home? Also please rate both out of 10. Do I also need to genuine Office XP to receive the updates?



No advice on using loads of antivirus and antispyware and fiewall and antispam, please. I have a very good security on my PC.



I need ur help and lots of answers, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!?spyware removal



home still has the ms updates. all updates must use by a genuine one no matter home or professional. so there's not much difference. its just that pirated version cannot download the updates.



I need ur help and lots of answers, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!?virus protection software



For a stand alone personal computer not on a domain XP home will be fine. You will notice little or no difference from the PRO version. The only other difference I can think of is that Home has no backup utility (ntbackup) installed.
yes, home is OK for personal use, good security on your PC is very good. good luck. !!!
MS updates are not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment