Monday, August 17, 2009

What anti-virus+anti spyware etc programmes is best to have?

Hi, My Norton security suit has recently expired which was easy to use an protected me quite well.



I have now installed a free version of McAfee which I got with sky broadband and its not user friendly,also does not block spam like Norton does.



Can anybody give me some advice on which anti-virus,anti spyware and antispam etc. programmes to get for full overall protection on my PC.



Thanx very much



paul



Ps I have a programme called system mechanic and would like to know if this is a good programme and if not what is the alternatives?



What anti-virus+anti spyware etc programmes is best to have?network security



Norton Systemworks is very good, I recommend it. If you get systemworks you have no need for mechanic. Systemworks takes care of alot of things. If you stick with norton I would get this. I would get rid of McAfee, it's not that good. However the best for both anti-virus and spyware is Spysweeper with Antivirus. This program is too good and gets better each day. It protects from over 170,500 threats. No other software can even compare or come close to it. Spysweeper is 2nd to none. They have a free trial. I highly recommend it.



What anti-virus+anti spyware etc programmes is best to have?norton internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment