Monday, August 17, 2009

How do I uninstall MC Afee Security center and its components?

Ive install MCAfee security center package with antispam, spyware etc..but Im unable to unistall it. I cant find it at windows add remove programs and im unable to disable it with windows task manager. Anyone out there knows how may I uninstall McAfee and get rid of it from my drive?



How do I uninstall MC Afee Security center and its components?internet



I've just uninstalled it myself. Mcfee has made it hard to remove so you have to do it the long way.



Go to Start, select Control Panel, select add/remove programs select remove and find all of Mcfee entries and click on each one to remove. I found it best to keep the Mcfee Site Advisor as that is very useful tool and for their opinions of good or bad sites on the internet. I have a free trial of it on my new computer. Good luck with it.



How do I uninstall MC Afee Security center and its components?network



you need to go to mcafee.com support and search for uninstall there's a certain way to uninstall it

No comments:

Post a Comment