Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tell me an excellent software for controlling the SPAM emails at SERVER Level which can be downloade

Hi guys, please acknowledge me about an excellent Antispam email software in the internet for stopping or controlling the spam emails at server level as it should not reach the employees and can be destroyed on server itself. Kindly HELP.



serious answers only. Thank You.



Tell me an excellent software for controlling the SPAM emails at SERVER Level which can be downloaded?nortonantivirus



Here is the lifetime of a typical email message before the rise of anti-spam solutions, and how the designers of SMTP envisioned it:



Using a mail client such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Kristy writes me a message and clicks 'Send'.



Her mail client connects to her ISP's (say, Comcast's) mail server, tells it from whom the message is and where it's going, and gives it the message itself.



Comcast's server accepts the message and leaves a mark on it, stating that this message was received from Kristy's computer by Comcast's systems at X o'clock.



Comcast's server looks at where this message needs to go, and makes a connection to that host. For example, if the destination is someuser@qnan.org, it connects to mail.qnan.org because that's where I configured mail destined for qnan.org to go.



My server accepts the message from Comcast and leaves another mark on it, stating that this message was received from Comcast by qnan.org at Y o'clock. My server then delivers the message to my mailbox.



I use a mail client to access my mailbox and read the message. I can also see the complete path of this message, from Kristy all the way to me, which theoretically allows me to complain to Comcast if Kristy is spamming me.



http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/12/27...



Tell me an excellent software for controlling the SPAM emails at SERVER Level which can be downloaded?spyware



Norton antivirus is the best email scanner.If you keep their updates are up to date,it will give more efficiency.The rate of the original version is just 1200 indian money.

No comments:

Post a Comment