Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Toshiba Webcam?

Hi ppl



I have a toshiba satellite P205-S6267 and I did a windows anytime upgrade on vista and all it did was make my webcam not work whick sucks because i cant do skype. I went into device manager and it said "oh the device driver cannot be found". So i went to toshiba.com and they didnt have anyhting. (I didnt really look). And i went to forums and the links for the file was dead. So wtf am i suposed to do not have a webcam that works?!?!?!?! Please tell me a download driver thing or a solution.



Spacey701



email me at MTown701@roadrunner.com if you have questions.



(Dont spam it im warning you it will not work i have norton 360 and norton antispam.)



Please help!



Toshiba Webcam?viruses



This is your camera utility for Vista



http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/...



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment