Monday, August 17, 2009

How do I install yahoo virus, antispam,and other infection protection?

I'm a new DSL user. I dont like Trend Micro. My HP laptop has become very slow. I chose a restore point from 30 days ago, it made no difference. To my knowledge, I am not using any antivirus except Windows Defender (free).



How do I install yahoo virus, antispam,and other infection protection?computer security



First of all just click on yahoo anti virus and download it. Then after running that.. which mainly gets rid of spyware.. you need to download a program called ccleaner. This program clears all your temp internet files.. cookies.. everything that is now stored on your computer. Then get Spybot search and destroy.. this also gets all the spyware off that yahoo may miss..And finally get AVG antivirus. IT's free and it works great. I had been sent a virus several months back and after it had to be comepletely wiped out and i had to start back over.. i use these programs every other day so it doesnt happen again.. But.. if you dont want to download the other things i have told you about.. Please.. at least get CCleaner.. .it is wonderful... I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment