Saturday, August 15, 2009

What's with the text code?

Before entering a game I must enter a text code. It is supposed to make antispam protection or something.but when I type the code it pops up another one and another...and I just cant play my favorite game any more. What should I do?



What's with the text code?suzuki



Sorry freind i don't have the answer, but, you are not the only one having this problem. Yahoo need to sort it out. Been trying to get onto the pool since last night, still no joy. Have typed in so many code's my eye's are going funny. Hope they sort it soon, will lose alot of people otherwise.



What's with the text code?virus



I had to get best, i was the only one. Thing is i am still having no joy getting onto yahoo games. 6th day Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment