Saturday, August 15, 2009

What is the best all in one security suite?

i dont need antispam or parental controls and price isnt an issue. i want something that can work with windows xp pro or vista. thanks



What is the best all in one security suite?panda



norton 360 or norton internet security 2008



if anyone disagrees with me, look at the reviews.



Also, I have used both (and still using 360 on vista and xp)



UPDATE:



the "slow and bloated" crap was several years ago.



It has improved greatly (I know since I use it)



If you continue to be out of date and not look at recent reviews of software, then you are giving bad advice.



What is the best all in one security suite?suzuki



ROFL! norton is the straight up devil, reviews you say , that is from the same retards that use pcs and it could be paid advertisement.... best off to be on a mac first off but for the sake of rolling with you go for avg anti virus its free and kicks ****! norton caused me to lose 2 drives. plus its a bog down crappy suite makes your machine run slooooooooooooooow.
I would definitely say Norton 360. It has the best all around protection and it blocks agains everything.also compared to Norton Internet Security, 360 includes backup and can make your PC Run Faster with PC Tune Up. Norton Internet Security does not have these features.
Norton and McAfee Antivirus are terrible!!!! I had to "wipe" my laptop because of simple viruses (labled as easy to remove) which killed my laptop. Kaspersky is the best antivirus i've seen and has the hightest detection rate. I highly recogmmend it and so does cnet too! (search "kaspersky" on cnet.com)
use kaspersky products. they are good and doesnt slow ur pc

No comments:

Post a Comment