Saturday, August 15, 2009

My antispam filter blocks emails that aren鈥檛 spam and I don鈥檛 know how to solve this problem. What c

Go to spam folder then select the messages that are wrongly there and click Not Spam



My antispam filter blocks emails that aren鈥檛 spam and I don鈥檛 know how to solve this problem. What can I do?antivirus downloads



Everyday spammers find new routes to try to get into your email inbox. Spam consists of unwanted advertising, but some can transmit viruses, ad ware or spy ware on to your computer and cause problems. A lot of time is wasted sorting through the email received and deleting Spam email While it is not possible to totally eliminate Spam email, you can keep junk emails manageable. I have seen a brief study on spam in the following site. It is very useful .I recommend that you adopt the methods suggested there and get benifitted.



http://www.jskproducts.co.uk/fixspam.htm



My antispam filter blocks emails that aren鈥檛 spam and I don鈥檛 know how to solve this problem. What can I do?cafe racer



Depends what program you are using. Does it have a button that allows you to say this is NOT SPAM? Maybe you need to WHITELIST your contacts so those you want to get mail from don't end up in your spam folder. I don't have a problem with Yahoo and Gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment