Monday, August 17, 2009

My computer is running really slow?? ive got really good antivirus software and its up to date and s

no problem. I also have antispam soft ware, so if its not a virus what else could be making it run so slow? I havnt recently put any new software on it or downloaded anything? and its not just on the internet the whole thing is running slow, any ideas?



My computer is running really slow?? ive got really good antivirus software and its up to date and says theresmatchless



what about spyware/adaware do you have a scanner for this??,also try defraging and removing any programs you dont use anymore



My computer is running really slow?? ive got really good antivirus software and its up to date and says theresnorton 2008



Do this, it works for me: Click on START, then RUN... then type msconfig, press OK and go to the STARTUP tab. I bet all those items are checked. Uncheck those you don't know (all of them, if you want), press APPLY then OK, then reboot. It's gonna run faster this time with less load on it!



All you'll be doing is NOT run the program/s on startup. That you can do whenever you need them only.
You may have too many antivirus programs on...each one of them checks every page you go to.
well registry is really imporatant go here for the very best program ive used in while http://www.acelogix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment