Monday, August 17, 2009

Anti-spam software collection help!!!?

I need a powerful and versatile antispam programme to well protect my new bought PC.Do you know where I can find such antispam software?



Anti-spam software collection help!!!?husqvarna



Go to this site:



http://www.globalshareware.com/



This site has a special section to display various antispam programmes which are quite powerful and useful.



Anti-spam software collection help!!!?microsoft office



The Trend Micro Suite 2008 has a Spam Program free included. It works great and does not conflict with Windows Live Mail spam folder. I just installed this on my new Vista Premium. I have used Spam Bully and the CA Antispam - but both went south really fast. I got double downloads from Spam Bully of emails. CA Antispam may have been attacked on the server side - but discontinued for days and suddenly I could not access my mail client. Dumped that and everything is okay. Of course those two companies aren't giants in the news but were about the only ones around. Enter Trend Micro.



The others install the antispam toolbar in Outlook Express and Outlook mail clients (POP Mail clients) and also their own spam folder. You get the 'Spam' and 'Not Spam' buttons for the Inbox email and undo a valid email in the spam folder. The Trend Micro is a tad more sophisticated. I am on a new Vista as well and totally recommend this Suite to you as I am using it also. Works fine.



webmaster bluecollarpc.net/.org



Spam Help:



http://www.bluecollarpc.net/generalpc.ht...
well if by Spam you mean email spam then Gmail ( http://mail.google.com ) is really good at it.



If you mean Viruses then AVG free edition is free and great



If you mean Adware Malware and such, then Adware Free edition is great.



Also Ccleaner (ccleaner.com) is a great free software to have



All this software are free and have no extra crap in them.
yahoo mail works ok for me/vista home prem./ie7

No comments:

Post a Comment