Monday, August 17, 2009

Why do I have so much spam coming in w/ stupid words in the subject line? Then I have to enter antis

you enter them to keep up with their tactics to fool your filters.



those who send the spam know you're doing all you can using certain words and addresses to chuck them into the trash pile.. so they do all they can to fool the machine!



never praise the machine.



Why do I have so much spam coming in w/ stupid words in the subject line? Then I have to enter antispam code?hijack this



Download a spam blocker and that will take care of that problem. It works with Outlook, Express and Thunderbird. Its free and it really works great.



Not sure if it works with others but there are lots of instructions. You need to set it up and then no more spam.



Why do I have so much spam coming in w/ stupid words in the subject line? Then I have to enter antispam code?liveupdate



in mail top right mail options...go in and set up your spam option ...u never see spam again and it goes to mail iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment