Monday, August 17, 2009

Cannot email home...DAEMON@ yahoo.com?

I have a little problem....my parents emailed me, and i tried to reply to them. However, less than several seconds later, i got an email from MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com. Subject- Failure notice. Opened it up.....something along the lines of "I can't get this letter to the stated address. Sorry, this is a permanent qmail error. I give up" (literally said that)



Now, this wouldn't be a problem, except its my parents i'm trying to email. Not only that, I was able to email them no less than 3 days ago! Anyone have any idea what the problem may be? I've looked around, and apparently its caused by



1. Mailing or virus worm- unlikely but possible. It only shows up AFTER i try to send it, and it only seems to be effecting my parents email...i sent some others to friends and no rejection letter.



2. Invaild/inactive email- No. Was working 3 days ago.



3. Antispam filters- Possible..but not sure...



If anyone else has any ideas, please let me know! I really need to get ahold of them!!



2.



Cannot email home...DAEMON@ yahoo.com?malware



use a gmail account from google..if you need an invite let me know at



PA941AFJROTC@gmail.com



Cannot email home...DAEMON@ yahoo.com?norton 360



I just typed an answer and it disappeared when I pushed submit. It was about getting messages from DAEMON. It just disappeared!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to email them no less how to block spam than 3 days ago! Anyone have any idea what the problem may be? I've looked around,

    ReplyDelete