Saturday, August 15, 2009

Anti spyware, anti virus , antispam, anti malware. . . whats the difference?

i recently got bugged with an adware. . . by downloading an add on for my media player for a certain video file. since i installed the add on, pop-ups appear randomly, specifically a VIRUSBURST site. i tried removing it, by uninstalling the program, but everytime i try, it automatically shuts down my pc. i decided to reformat my computer, hoping it would remove it. luckily it did! i started to research on the best solution for this never to happpen again, but to my surprise, there are lots of these STUFFS out there on the web, WHICH DO I NEED THE MOST? DO I NEED THEM ALL?? WHERE CAN I GET THEM?? AND IF POSSIBLE, CAN I GET THEM FOR FREE? please help me. . . i dont want to be in this situation again. thanks!!! your help would be greatly appreciated.



Anti spyware, anti virus , antispam, anti malware. . . whats the difference?auto protect



call the place where you got your computer. I'm sure their going to help you. Call the place where you get your service from. tHEYU MUST HELP YOU1 At leas one of them.



Anti spyware, anti virus , antispam, anti malware. . . whats the difference?downloads



News Results for anti virus



Microsoft Unveils OneCare Anti-virus For Vista - Velozie - Oct 10 1:46 PM



Anti-virus technique adds muscle to PC lock-down - Computer Weekly - Oct 10 6:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment