Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where is my Norton Antispam tool bar and folder in Outlook?

I just bought a new laptop that came with Norton Internet Security. Emails in Outlook come through labeled "norton antispam" but they do not go to a Norton Antispam folder like they to on my other computer. Both computers have the exact same programs and software. I also don't have a Norton Antispam toolbar in Outlook. I tried to add-in the program manually, but it won't add. How do I get my antispam to work??? I don't want a bunch of ED emails in my inbox.



Please help...thanks.



Where is my Norton Antispam tool bar and folder in Outlook?abtuvurys 2005



I'm not sure, because Norton is the worst security product i know!



you should download ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, or ZoneAlarm Free/Pro with McAfee VirusScan.



Norton doesn't work right.;

No comments:

Post a Comment